Only the Ripple Maker II Pro can print with multiple colors.
There are two types of multi-color prints.
A. The first type is called "two color" prints, these do not have overlapping elements in the design they are made up of two colors and are printed when using any two pods that have 2 different colors. See example "A" Ex, Carrot & Coffee, Chameleon & Glow etc.
B. Chameleon Plus multi-color designs can only be printed with the Chameleon Pod and the Plus Pod and these designs must have overlapping layers that create a wide variety of colours. See example "B" below.
The Chameleon Plus Pod set.
Please follow these steps to print in multi-colour.
1. Install two different coloured pods or the Chameleon Plus pod set. If you are using the Chameleon Plus Pod Set, put the Chameleon Pod in the Right Pod Stall and the Plus in the Left Pod stall.
2. Enter into the settings menu and enable Multi-Color
3. Make sure you have multi-coloured content on your Ripple Maker. We have two channels available. On the Ripple Cloud www.my.drinkripples.com Under shared channels, you will find two new channels.
4. If you are printing with Chameleon Plus installed we recommend adding the Pro Chameleon+ channel if you are using two separate pods, ex. Black Carrot Pod and Coffee Pod , we recommend using the Pro Two Color Channel.
Please note that if you have Chameleon Plus installed you will not be able to print the Two Colored Designs. The Plus Pod is a clear solution that adjusts the pH of the Cabbage juice in the Chameleon Pod. Printing only with the Plus Pod will be invisible.
5. Select a channel and publish it to your Ripple Makers at your locations.
Watch the full Ripples Cloud Tutorial here: https://youtu.be/FqXjJ2zv0JE
To learn how to create your own multicolor designs read this article. ➡️ How to Create Multi Colored Designs
Please sign in to leave a comment.