Only the Ripple Maker II Pro can print with multiple colours.
There are two types of multi-colour prints.
A. The First type is called "two colour" prints, these do not have overlapping elements in the design they are made up of two colours and are printed when using any two pods that have 2 different colours. See example "A" Ex, Carrot & Coffee, Chameleon & Glow etc.
B. Chameleon+ designs can only be printed with the Chameleon Pod and the Plus Pod and these designs must have overlapping layers that create a wide variety of colours. See example "B" below.
The Chameleon + Pod set.
Please follow these steps to print in multi-colour.
1. Install two different coloured pods or the Chameleon+ pod set. If you are using the Chameleon+ Pod Set, put the Chameleon Pod in the Right Pod Stall and the Plus in the Left pod stall.
2. Enter into the settings menu and enable Multi-Color
3. Make sure you have multi-coloured content on your Ripple Maker. We have two channels available. On the Ripple Cloud www.my.drinkripples.com Under shared channels, you will find two new channels. One designed specifically for Chameleon+ and one for two coloured designs.
4. If you are printing with Chameleon+ we recommend adding the Pro Chameleon+ channel if you are using two separate pods, ex. Black Carrot+ Coffee, we recommend using the Pro Two Color Channel
Please note that if you have Chameleon+ Installed you will not be able to print the Two Colored Designs. The plus pod is a clear solution that adjusts the pH of the Cabbage juice in the Chameleon Pod. When printing only with the Plus pod it will be invisible.
5. Select a channel and publish it to your Ripple Makers at your locations.
Watch the Ripples Cloud Tutorial here: https://youtu.be/FqXjJ2zv0JE