This article describes how to maintain your Ripple Maker.
It is important to do the Daily Maintenance of the Ripple Maker in order to maintain it's performance and Highest Print Quality:
Leave the Ripple Maker powered on and connected to the internet 24\7.
Clean the Drip Tray twice a day.
Clean the Ripple Maker:
Use soft wipes or a wet towel (use only water).
On the side menu, tap "Raise Tray For Cleaning":
4. It is important to also look up from below at the pod cartridge to inspect the housing is clean from foam or pod extracts. Click replace pod to move the cartridge forwards and take a peek from below and make sure it's clean. While we are down here we should also look around the bottom of outer walls of the Ripple Maker, and gently clean any splashes that may have been missed.
5. Every once in a while it's good to check that the insides are clean too. Push back the lid and open the front door and complete a visual inspection.
- Check that the wall panels are clean from any splashes
- click replace pod to move the cartridge forwards and look at the back where the pod normally sits over the drip tray. Clean any splashes here too.
If the Ripple Maker has been offline for an extended period of time.
- You can use gentle cleaning wipes/disinfecting wipes to remove any dust that may have collected.
- Connect to the internet and download and install any new updates, click check again until the installation has completed. *if the installation hasn't completed the Ripple Maker will not print. Go back to the red start screen by pressing the triangle in the bottom left-hand corner. Click the black menu bar on the bottom of the screen and click update.
- If an old pod cartridge is still installed try to run the print quality wizard to solve any printing problems.
- For your convenience, you can also watch the following video:
Please sign in to leave a comment.