This article describes how to troubleshoot issues regarding the synchronization of the mobile queue.
1. Make sure the Ripple Maker is connected to the internet.
2. On the side menu, tap "Advanced":
Tap "Sync Content":
3. On the side menu, tap "Advanced":
*See the number of "Failed Images", then, tap "Try again":
* On the side menu, tap "Advanced":
Tap"DELETE CONTENT" - it will delete all content and will start to re-download it:
4. Tap the Overview() and close all open applications:
5. Restart the Ripple Maker.
If the problem persists please contact Ripples' support- Support@Drinkripples.com or call your local support number.
Please sign in to leave a comment.