This article describes how to troubleshoot mobile application issues.
1. Make sure the Ripple Maker is connected to the internet.
2. Make sure your smartphone is connected to the internet.
3. Make sure to provide permission to "Location" on your smartphone.
4. Delete the application and download it back again.
Make sure to provide permission to "Locations" and "Photos".
5. If you are a Ripples Go user, double check that you have adjusted the Ripple Maker's GPS coordinates correctly through the Ripples Cloud.
6. If you are not a Go User please call support. The Ripple Maker works on one set of defined Geo Coordinates, and if you have moved your Ripple Maker from the original location you registered the Ripples App will not be able to find your Ripple Maker.
In order to continue troubleshooting please contact your local support number or send an email to Support@Drinkripples.com and provide the ripples agent your Ripple Maker's physical location.
Ripples Care Center Agent- please tap here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.