This article describes how to troubleshoot content issues related to the main content channels.
4 Ripples channel won't sync
1. Make sure the Ripple Maker is connected to the internet.
2. On the side menu, tap "Advanced":
Tap "Sync Content":
3. Go to Ripples website (https://my.drinkripples.com/ripples):
*Under Devices tap "Ripple Maker":
*Make sure you choose the required location:
*Make sure you're following Ripples Creative Content:
If not, please re-approve it.
3. On the side menu, tap "Advanced":
*See the number of "Failed Images", then, tap "Try again":
* On the side menu, tap "Advanced":
Tap"DELETE CONTENT" - it will delete all content and will start to re-download it:
4. Tap the Overview() and close all open applications.
5. Restart the Ripple Maker.
If the problem persists please contact Ripples' support- Support@Drinkripples.com or call your local support number.