This article describes how to troubleshoot Wide White Stripes.
*Before you start, please make sure:
- The pod is not expired
- The pod is not damaged
- The pod is not dirty or clogged
- The black plastic part + metal part are in place
1. Perform the pod-set up procedure.
2. Perform the advanced pod set up procedure.
3. Tap "Replace pod" and take the pod out.
Move your finger on the golden pins- Make sure they're all pops out and clean:
4. Insert the pod into hot water as shown at the photo below:
*Please pay attention:
- Do not touch the small golden plates with the water, in addition, make sure they're clean.
- Hold the pod in the hot water for 25 seconds.
- Before you insert the pod back into the Ripple Maker make sure it's dried (it is better to use a fibreless towel/napkin).
- Perform the pod-set up procedure again.
5. Check if the encoder strip is clean and unbent
Clean and straight:
Dirty and bent:
If dirty, gently clean off any stains with a damp cloth.
6. Replace the pod:
Tap "Replace Pod" and follow the steps:
If the problem persists please contact Ripples' support- Support@Drinkripples.com or call your local support number.
Ripples Care Center Agent - Tap here.